Sunday, November 16, 2008

OFF TO AUSTRALIA

I'm off to Australia in a few days. I fly out of LAX Wednesday Night. It's a 17 hour flight....wow. I want to go to the book store before i leave. I'll make sure to have every Jacqueline Susann book with me. I read somewhere that she said "I don't think any novelist should be concerned with literature" , it's interesting only because her books are one of the most readable / realistic portrayals of life in New York City's entertainment circles of the 40's, 50's and 60's; with an extremely interesting insight. I've read her books one or 2 times each. I have yet to read (every night, josephine, yargo, & delores) which i'll go find for my trip to Aussie-land....



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: