Sunday, November 16, 2008

Dorothy Draper

Dorothy's one of my favorite interior designers...I wish she could come over and
design my appartment. But then i'd probably have to hire a gardener just for the inside plants. I don't mind. I'll just have to work a little harder. I would request jasmine though, i love the smell of jasmine flowers. It always makes me feel like i'm in a garden. I love that feeling. I want that for my appartment. Ok, I'm determined.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

Jack Napier said...

I'll be your interior gardner! Also, how can I hear that Diamond Descends record!?!!? how can I get a copy!!?? oh please can I get a copy? if not, then at least a cup of gruel???

your web log is looking very nice my friend. I hope you get the cassette I mailed to you soon!